Working with others
Collaboration is powerful
No-one can be an expert on everything. We focus on what we know best – helping people to be in control of their end-of-life decisions – and join forces with other people and organisations to achieve things we couldn’t alone.
Our collaborations include:
- Large-scale multi-partner advance care planning projects – with charities and integrated care boards.
- Co-designed pilots – with local community organisations.
- Work with academic researchers to record and evaluate our services, co-production processes and community workshops.
- Problem solving through user research – with GPs, nurses and end-of-life leads.
- Shaping healthcare practice and amplifying the voices of people we support – with government, the NHS and representative bodies through our research and policy work.
- Allowing other organisations to use our resources free and unbranded.
If you would like to work together, we’d love to hear from you.