Zach Moss 18 August 2014
Getting started with a bang!
- Liaising with Age UK East London Volunteering Manager to recruit volunteers for MLMD Project and contacting existing volunteers and updating them about the start of the project
- Liaising with the Older People’s Reference Group (OPRG)
- Contacting day centres and arranging meeting with different clubs and groups to raise awareness within my local community
- Arranging meetings with Sheltered Scheme Mangers to organise sessions to speak about care and treatment at the end of life
- Organising meetings with Internal Project Managers to raise awareness of MLMD amongst professionals